Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Zed is dead baby.

Well look at the time. It's 12:00AM Wednesday. Kind of late to be returning home from a Tuesday night. Today I didn't do much really, during the day I bought the tickets to Brazil. So I'm officially going to Brazil July 25th and returning on August 9th. I did something stupid regarding my tickets purchase, but oh well.

We had dinner at Zed's today. It's my second time I ate Ethiophian food. Once it was somewhere in Adams Morgan with not a very good company. In attendance was me, Misha, Alan, Carlos, Karthik, Lenisa, Brenda and a Karthiks friend that the name escapes my mind( 2 beers). She was cool though.

So I bought Alan his PSP portable, but he said that his brother would probably lose in two weeks. That is kind of sad, PSP portable is quite expensive.

After the dinner I went to Misha's had a drink and chatted for a while. Tried to clear some stuff off my mind.

I think I'm going to try to do what Ellie suggested, the camomille thing. Maybe I just need to relax. So thanks for the tip Ellie.

Going to finish chatting with Dana and probably hit gym.

PS: Oh yeah later on I will post the video clip my brother took from the Indy race.

Behave kids.

No comments: