Monday, June 27, 2005

Trying to go pro.

So my ex-boss Steve-O will provide hosting for my photography on his new hosting/model management/advertising startup company. He already set the FTP, subdomain and the account. I chose Ethan as the subdomain, since well, that will be my official name soon.

The url is http://ethan.lhstylegroup.com. There is nothing there at the moment, because I still need to create the html and then transfer all the photos to the server. I also don't want it to look too amateur, although my photos do look amateurish. Since this would be somewhat of a "professional" thing, I want it to look good.

I will still keep the http://digitalfocus.blogspot.com as a back up though.

I had a long chat with Mikhail now, and it was good. The reason I say this is because we really haven't had this kind of a chat since back in college days. Maybe we are just too busy with work, a hectic schedule and on weekends we are just too wasted to talk from heart coherently.

Well I'm going to hit the gym again, as I was still not able to recollect all my thoughts from the second session.

Behave kids.

No comments: