Sunday, June 26, 2005

That 90's haircut, is hot!

I woke up late and missed church as always... What a way to start the day. Though I was expecting my co-woker to do the wake up call, which he didn't.

My brother told me about the Indy race he went to and how awesome it was. He said I should not miss it the next time they are in town(in town, I mean Richmond). Him and his friend took around 300 photos and couple of video shots. I wanted to go, but I had to work, and then it was Alan's last BBQ. I think it was important to be present at the BBQ. Indy race, is just that, Indy race. Though my brother tried to convince otherwise. Granted, I gave them my VIP access pass, so they were able to go to the just about anywhere. They took pictures of the cars upfront, engineers working on the cars, etc... I didn't want my VIP pass tickets to go to trash. It was good for me and a guest. That is why my brother had to take my driver's license yesterday. Uh.. my passport picture... Wel at least they brought me a souvenier, the Team Penske cap. How thoughtful.

Yesterday work was getting really boring, it was just me and my co-worker Matt. I started to mess around with some cardbox and make stuff up. I'm not going to say what I created, but I'm pretty sure I could have sold that for at least $50 on ebay. People buy just about anything there. Remember that toast with some burn marks that fetched some thounsands of dollars because it somehow resembled Virgin Mary? Right...

Basically I was just eager to leave work and have some fun, but I was worried that by the time I got to Alan's BBQ, it would be too late.

So right after work I took a quick shower and headed to Alan's place, and to my surprise the BBQ was still going on.

I think the highlight of the evening for me was to see some faces I haven't seen in a while. Lisa, Brenda, and Alfredo.

I just love to see people that I haven't seen in a while. Maybe it because I miss them or something, it just feels good. Right?

Then I helped Lenisa move to her new place. She is just staying in DC for the summer, but she had a lot of stuff. The bags were quite heavy. No, it was really heavy. At one point I lost balance while going up the stairs, because it probably weighted about my own weight, and my body wasn't able to counterweigh it to keep me straight. It was a light backpack, and two really heavy suitcases on each hand.

When we came back, supposedly the people from BBQ were so loud that they were "kicked in" to the apartment. Ok, so after a couple of drink we went to this bar which had a beach setting. It even had sand on the floor. Though Lisa, said it right, smells life farm. Alfredo and Alan's ex room mate began playing beer pong. I've never seen it before, but it looks fun.

There were some weird moments yesterday, but overall I think it was a great night.

I was talking to Karthik today, and he thinks it would be better for me to just quit stalling my trip to Brazil, and just go as soon as possible. I still want to wait a little bit, but will that do me any good? Probably not, and I'm probably just wasting my time here.

So tomorrow I'll buy my tickets and be out as soon as possible.

Now, I'm going to gym, and later dinner with my coworker.

Behave kids.

No comments: