Friday, April 08, 2005

Blogger=Crap

For the last year Blogger has been flaky as hell. The never actually
FIX anything, they do band-aid repairs here and there, or just plain
disable a feature untill "fix". How long was it when they disable
stat tracking? I like to know how many total posts I have, how many
words I've written, how many people checked my profile and so forth.
I'm still waiting for them to fix the problem and restore features.
Fuck, I just want the damn thing to be fucking STABLE. For the last
24 I've been getting the stupid "this document contains no data"
crap. Of course, Blogger Status is never updated on time, only like 5
days after when it no longer releveant to the problem. Though they
updated almost 24 hours later, saying to clear the cache, I do that,
still doesn't work. Did they actually test this before posting this?
Or were they hoping computer fairy would simply fix the problem?

I don't care about the bells and whistles, I just want to be able to
post, hmmkay?

There are other bloging services out there, the only thing that is
keeping me here is Hello!/Picasa to Blogger upload feature. If it
wasn't for it, I would have ditched Blogger a while ago.

Behave kids.

PS: This and the previous post was posted through Mail-to Blogger
feature. Because I can't post directly. Hey at least something works
eh?

No comments: