Monday, April 25, 2005

Apology to Misha

Well Misha I have to apologize for yesterday, as I got in late and pretty much passed out. I had not slept the previous night, and after the service, we had lunch, and after that, my coworker's wife wanted to buy me a gift, so we went shopping. Once I got home, I pretty much crashed out. I'm sorry dude.

On the other news, I started another blog just for my pictures called Through the Glass. It is listed on the blog links, the URL is http://digitalfocus.blogspot.com. So if you want to check it out and leave critiques, you are more than welcome.

I bought a couple of printer papers for me to play around with photo prints. I know I have that Sony photo printer, but that is for a different type of photos, like regular small photos, not large prints. So I bought a glossy and matte type papers. I never thought photo printer papers could be so expensive, unlike my Sony Photo printer which is dye-sublimation with ink cartridge costs less... So I figure that matte type is THE best for black and white prints. Which is good in a sense, because matte type are cheaper than glossy type, also black ink cartridge costs significantly less than color. That is important, because when using best resolution, best type of paper my HP photo printer just BURNS through the ink, sigh. The glossy paper I bought is not that really freaking shinny glossy paper that cause too much glare, instead there is this glossy called Pearl, which is glossy but doesn't cause glare. When I bought my HP photo printer, it came with a couple of premium photo print papers as samples. I printed a color and a black ones, and I was not satisfied with the quality...
I think I hit the spot on my first time purchasing photo printing papers.
Yay!

Today on BBC News, I noticed that the classic Robert Doisneau photo title "Le Baiser de l'Hôtel de Ville 1950" (original print) was auctioned, fetching €155,000.

A quick refresher;

Le Baiser de l'Hôtel de Ville 1950, Robert Doisneau.

Behave kids.

No comments: