Saturday, September 04, 2010

e-cigs part deux


Holy crap, this stuff really works! Since Tuesday, I only had 2 normal cigarettes, and that is because I was unaware that the sample cartridges had only 8ml of nicotine. Once I swapped to the ones I ordered with the kit (24ml), I haven't smoked a single cigarette since. And I don't even crave for it. Sure e-cigs are not like the holy grail. It still bad to have nicotine and "vaping" glycol, but considering that burning tobacco with so many additives is really, really, fucking bad. I think the most immediate benefits to a smoker swapping to smokeless tobacco product is getting away with shortness of breath, which affects metabolism.

So far I'm loving it, plus e-cigs offer such wide range of flavors, some tastes like candy. Think of as hookah :D

No comments: