Sunday, May 22, 2005

No more days off for me, it seems.

Since I've started hitting church it seems that I no longer have days off. Sunday I have to wake up at 8:00AM to go to church 8:30AM. Well ok, I still get Tuesday off. I guess it's all right. What would I do if I had Sunday off? Probably just waste it not doing anything meaningful.

Today I bought one of those Wacom Tablet for editing photos on Photoshop. It took a while to get used to it, still not too comfortable, but it looks like once I get used to it, this tool will be kickass. One of the thing that I saw as a flaw is the smooth surface on the sketch area. That surface is so damn smooth that the pen just glides on it and I can't make any precision work. So I improvised and put a plain paper on top of the surface area. Now it has the same friction and feel like you are writing something on a paper.

Anyways, I got to sleep for church early tomorrow, er today.

Behave kids.
PS: Ellie keep it up!

Wacom Tablet

No comments: